Replacement Panel for the post of Technician Gr.III
Based on the performance in 1st stage CBT held from 09.08.2018 to 31.08.2018 & 04.09.2018, 2nd stage CBT held from 21.01.2019 to 23.01.2019 & 08.02.2019, Aptitude test held on 10.05.2019, followed by verification of Document & medical examination from 16.06.2019 to 30.07.2019 and for the absentee candidates on 13.08.2019 and document verification and medical examination for additional candidate on 14.07.2022, the following candidate mentioned below is being recommended provisionally to the Principal Chief Personnel Officer,Southern Railway, Chennai for appointment in Southern Railway against Replacement vacancy.
|Cat No.134||POST:Technician Gr III Signal (SR)|
|Sl. No||Roll Number||Candidate Name||DOB||Community||Marks||Replacement as|
|1||391021086100774||LOKESH KUMAR MEENA||10-10-1992||ST||65.83563||ST|
|Total: One Candidate only|
1. Candidature of the candidate appearing in this Replacement panel is purely provisional and liable to be cancelled in case of any inconsistency / deficiency in the data furnished by them in their online application or at the time of DV or any malpractice on the part of candidates coming to the notice of RRB at any stage of the recruitment/appointment process.
2. All original certificates will be checked once again by the concerned Railway / Production Unit before making an appointment of the candidate.
3. Vacancies are liable for change at any time without prior notice.
4. While every care has been taken in preparing this provisional part panel, RRB/Chennai reserves the right to rectify any inadvertent error or typographical mistake.
5. Important: Beware of the touts and brokers trying to deceive the candidates with false promises of getting them selected for the job on illegal consideration. The recruitment process in the RRB exams is fully computerised and the selection is based purely on the merit of the candidates.