CENTRALIZED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 02 / 2019
1. Based on the performance of the candidates in the Computer Based Test (CBT), Document Verification and Medical Examination, the Final Results 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 were declared on 30.09.2019, 01.10.2019, 30.01.2020, 16.07.2020 and 15.03.2021
2. However, some of the papers were returned by Southern Railway as ineffective as the candidates could not be appointed due to various reasons. Hence, the Replacement panel is hereby declared for 3 candidates and are being provisionally empaneled and recommended to the Principal Chief Personnel Officer, Southern Railway.
3. The Roll Numbers of the candidates of this panel are arranged in the descending order of Merit Index.
|Category No: 2||Post: Staff Nurse|
|Sl. No||Roll Number||Candidate Name||DOB||Marks|
|2||182902318040136||ANCY A S||24-01-1991||70.42168|
|3||182902295050080||SAJI P RAJU||12-05-1986||55.68548|
|Total : Three Candidates only|
1. Candidature of all the candidates appearing in this Replacement Panel are purely provisional and liable to be cancelled in case of any inconsistency / deficiency in the data furnished by them in their online application or at the time of DV or any malpractice on the part of candidates coming to the notice of RRB or Railway Administration at any stage of the recruitment/appointment process.
2. All original certificates will be checked once again by the concerned Railway / Production Unit before making the appointment of the candidate.
3. Offer of appointment for all the selected candidates will be issued by the Principal Chief Personnel Officers of Southern Railway / ICF as the case may be.
4. While every care has been taken in preparing this Replacement Panel, RRB/Chennai reserves the right to rectify any inadvertent error or typographical mistake.
5. Important: Beware of the touts and brokers trying to deceive the candidates with false promises of getting them selected for the job on illegal consideration. The recruitment process in the RRB exams is fully computerized and the selection is based purely on the merit of the candidates.