Provisional Part Panel for the post of Technician Gr-III
1. Total of 2591 candidates provisionally shortlisted and recommended for the various posts of Technician Gr.III as per the provisional part panels published previously on 15.11.2019, 28.11.2019, 30.11.2019, 09.12.2019, 29.09.2020, 08.02.2021, 22.03.2021, 26.04.2021 and 09.06.2021
2. In continuation to the provisional part panel supplied on 22.10.2020 and 09.02.2021, Seven more candidates mentioned below is being recommended provisionally to Principal Chief Personnel Officer, Southern Railway, Chennai for appointment in Southern Railway.
|Category No: 139||POST : Technician Gr III TRIMMER (Workshop) (SR)|
|Sl. No||Roll Number||Candidate Name||DOB||Community||Marks||Booked against|
|3||311021000850006||SONU CHHOTELAL BISANDARE||09-04-1989||SC||38.89695||SC|
|4||441024096960148||SURAJ BABU GUPTA||09-01-1993||OBC-NCL||38.69439||OBC|
|6||441007096960081||SUSHIL KUMAR YADAV||04-12-1988||OBC-NCL||37.89553||OBC|
|Total : Seven Candidates only|
1. Candidature of the candidate appearing in this provisional part panel is purely provisional and liable to be cancelled in case of any inconsistency / deficiency in the data furnished by them in their online application or at the time of DV or any malpractice on the part of candidates coming to the notice of RRB at any stage of the recruitment/appointment process.
2. All original certificates will be checked once again by the concerned Railway / Production Unit before making an appointment of the candidate.
3. Vacancies are liable for change at any time without prior notice.
4. While every care has been taken in preparing this provisional part panel, RRB/Chennai reserves the right to rectify any inadvertent error or typographical mistake.
5. Candidates are advised regularly to visit RRB's official website (www.rrbchennai.gov.in) for the updates
5. Important: Beware of the touts and brokers trying to deceive the candidates with false promises of getting them selected for the job on illegal consideration. The recruitment process in the RRB exams is fully computerised and the selection is based purely on the merit of the candidates.